Monday, 6 August 2012

The Knight of Montsea - Update

Ok, so I may have pushed on a bi more than I should have. I've done a lot of panel work, and done some of the shading. After that, i decided t try my hand at some of the shading work. There is still a lot to do, and i'm not happy with the face at all. I'd have though a blank slate with glowing eyes would have been relatively easy, but it's harder that it looks.

Oh, you'll also see I've gone away from the normal colouring of the model. This is for a couple of reasons. 1) I really didn't like the Striking Scorpion Green shade they use for the normal model and 2) I plan on proxying this guy as a Knight of Santiago, as Infinity ha a limit on the number of different Knight orders i can have in an army. So, he became the Black Knight of Santiago. Take a look.




I went with a PowerSword effect for the Blade. Not sure if I'll keep it or do it over. I'll wait to see after it's based. There is still a bit of work to do blending some of the shading, but I'm pretty happy with most of it thus far. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment